Venus in 3rd house signifies wealth and fortune coming from the native’s dexterity. The third house, along with the second house, is most significant in horoscopes as they outline the idea of the lifestyle of natives. The native is energetic and creative. Venus in the 3rd house in Astrology represents love for fashion, cinema, media, and acting, just like the 5th house. Also, Venus in the 3rd house in Vedic Astrology signifies more female siblings than male ones.
The 3rd house in Vedic astrology is considered the house of fortune and wealth, as well as a love for fashion. The natives are energetic creatives who can be found all over Hollywood with their handheld cameras ready to take pictures at any given moment. Siblings here will most likely have more female than male ones.
Worklife of the native of Venus in 3rd House in Astrology
- Venus in the third house represents efforts, either self-efforts or efforts put into different fractions of life. The native is seen in job profiles like sewing, stitching, knitting, designing, writing, or crafting—anything minutely relevant to hand skills.
- The native of Venus in the third house is presumed to be seen as an engineer, actor, writer and even as a journalist.
- The Venus in the third house represents indulgence in the media industry, related to cinema, journalism, and writing and hence natives could be profound romantic novel writers, but they will significantly do better when working independently rather than under someone or with someone. The native aspires for self-employment and practical training in almost all work aspects.
- Venus in the third house also signifies administrative roles, and the native is seen as a good manager or administrator.
- As much as Venus represents love and affection, it is prominently known for artistic expression.
Relationships of the native of Worklife of the native of Venus in 3rd House in Astrology
The native of Venus in the third house is hobby-oriented and thus meets their partner at the same workplace or job environment or any mutual small social gatherings.
However, he is likely to foresee a sudden change of pace in his love life and everything going downhill, along with work-life. Some dramatic change in the relationship is to be expected due to the shift of Venus from the third house to the eighth house.
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Venus Signify in Astrology?
Venus in Astrology shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort as relationships and love give us that feeling. Further, Venus also represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewellery, wealth, and beauty inside the home. Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
Venus in Astrology represents reproduction. Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with them.
Auspicious Results of Venus in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is well behaved, very polite, happy, and enthusiastic.
- One loves to travel and is soft-spoken.
- One is skilled at arts, knowledgeable about languages, and a poet, a singer, or an artist.
- One with Venus in the 3rd House will be an artist or scholar.
- One will not be aggressive but will be capable of protecting himself.
- One will remain successfully adhered to the mental resolutions.
- One will be interested in studying.
- One will be fortunate and prosperous.
- One will be healthy, courageous, wealthy, and respected by the state.
- One will enjoy worldly comforts.
- One will gain financially in the 29th year.
- One will maintain amicable relations with brothers and friends and be surrounded by relatives.
- One may have three brothers.
- One with Venus in 3rd House native will have many fair-complexioned sisters.
- One will desire many sons and will always be discontented on this account.
- One will get good help from friends, neighbors, and others.
- One’s friends will increase, and marriage will be fixed through letters.
- One may be the leader of an army.
- One with Venus in 3rd House will be respected and may get the acquaintances released from slavery.
- One will wear good clothes.
- One will always wander around beautiful people of the opposite sex.
- One may be indifferent to one’s spouse and be attracted to other people of the opposite sex.
- One will be attracted to beautiful lotus-eyed people of the opposite sex.
- One will have few children.
- One will have one or two sons but two daughters.
- There will be few siblings or none at all
Inauspicious Results of Venus in 3rd House in Astrology
- The planetary position is inauspicious, especially in matters related to marriage.
- There may be obstacles in marriage, enmity towards a spouse, more than one marriage; the spouse may be from another caste, marriage with an already married person, or financial problems after marriage.
- Due to the influence of Venus, one may prefer an older spouse and maybe passionate in nature.
- One may desire sexual fulfillment during the daytime also.
- Remarriage after the death of the first spouse may be delayed.
- The opposite sex may always be suspicious.
- This may affect one’s sexual satisfaction.
- One will be lazy and greedy.
- One may be bitter and angry in speech.
- One may have a weak body or be insistent, uncultured, untruthful, quarrelsome, defeated by enemies, and fond of sleeping with the opposite sex.
- One may be incapable of facing struggles.
- One will be uncharitable and cowardly.
- One will be tight-fisted in using wealth for good purposes and may lack enthusiasm.
- One will always suffer from ailments and fear.
- One may be poor, wicked, sensuous, and may work negatively to harm good people.
- One may have many enemies, and one’s wealth may decrease.
- One will be ordinary in appearance.
- One will be attached to materialistic things.
- One may suffer from eye ailments.
- One may be deprived of the bliss of spouse and wealth.
- One may be unpopular.
- One’s son may be ill-mannered.
- One’s spouse may be infertile.
- One may not have younger brothers.
- One’s brother may die.
- One may be ill-mannered, pleasure-loving, and may have to suffer a lot of harm.
- One is very sensual and has illicit relations with people of the opposite sex.
- One will make all unnatural efforts to satisfy sexual desires.
- One may have a mark of Venus on their hands.
- One’s money matters are unstable, business situations face ups and downs that cause financial problems, and hence business suffers.
- One’s spouse is attractive, capable, but proud.
- One will consider many people for marriage but will ultimately marry an ordinary person.
- One rejects attractive people and repents later.
- One may become deaf in one’s 45th year and fully deaf in the 55th year.
- One’s sister may die.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Venus in 3rd House For Various Ascendant in Astrology
- Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Leo Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Libra Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Venus in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Venus in 3rd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.