Venus in 2nd house in Astrology is a perfect place for natives born with the silver spoon in their mouth. This gives family wealth and comfort and luxurious life throughout life with a beautiful partner. Venus in the 2nd house in Vedic Astrology gives rise to most diamond jewelers or gems dealers.
Personality Traits and Talents for the Venus in 2nd House in Astrology
- Venus in the second house in astrology represents concern about the facial features or about the looks. Generally, in their mid-30s and 40s, natives of the second house seek plastic surgeries to continue looking beautiful and young.
- The native of Venus in the second house is also fond of collecting jewellery and gemstones because these are assets and luxury items. Venus is mostly about wants and not needs.
- The native of Venus in the second house is obsessed with collecting assets or finances as it represents money and brings luxury.
- The native of Venus in the second house not only believes in saving money but also rerouting it to spending it all as they breathe.
- Venus represents art and poetry. Natives of these ascendants are good singers and speakers, and they speak pleasantly and elegantly as Venus represents elegance. They are fond of fine dining too.
Worklife, Relationship and areas of Interest
Venus in the second house represents the throat, and it signifies career aspects of public speaking, teaching, sales, marketing or professional life coach.
The native of Venus in the second house appreciates beauty and culture, thus he could opt for beauty or cosmetic business, jewellery business, etc. They could also continue family business as they believe in tradition and culture.
The native of Venus in the second house are family-oriented and love their family and friends wholeheartedly.
Venus, when with Saturn, can go into finance and artistic talent or artistic line of business because Saturn aspect on Venus always makes a person creative, especially in the third, fifth and eleventh house.
Venus tends to reside in the second, fourth, fifth and eleventh houses more, as these houses represent luxury and fun. Another notable thing is that when Venus is with the moon, it could make a person materialistic to extremes.
What does 2nd House Signify in Astrology ?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus Represents in Astrology?
Venus in Astrology shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort as relationships and love give us that feeling. Further, Venus also represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewellery, wealth, and beauty inside the home. Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
Venus in Vedic Astrology represents reproduction. Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with them.
Auspicious Results of Venus in 2nd House in Astrology
- One has beautiful teeth, a beautiful face, and is soft-spoken.
- One is reasonable and friendly.
- One is intelligent and religious-minded.
- One may perform the traditional worship rituals at home.
- One with Venus in 2nd House will be educated, well heard and will know many skills.
- One will be scholarly, respected by friends and the king.
- One will be religious, polite, good-looking, sympathetic, and benevolent.
- One will be charitable, sympathetic, cultured, famous, and respected.
- Due to one’s good character, his fame will spread worldwide.
- One with Venus in 2nd House may attain fame abroad.
- One will be inclined towards good food and will have sweets and edibles for consumption.
- One will participate in various games for enjoyment.
- One will be popular among people of the opposite sex.
- One with Venus in 2nd House person will always try to have relations with beautiful people of the opposite sex and may always be engrossed in them.
- One will be endowed with excellent clothes, ornaments, wealth, and vehicles.
- One will be fond of good clothes, ornaments, and jewels.
- One will wear fresh clothes of varied hues.
- One will be fond of cosmetics.
- One with Venus in the 2nd House will accumulate wealth in many ways.
- One will attain wealth through the opposite sex or through education.
- One may acquire a lot of paternal wealth.
- One may become wealthy due to the business of silver and mica.
- One may be a skilled jeweller.
- One may be a trader and may have plenty of funds.
- One will gain financially from friends in the business.
- One will be fond of speculation, lottery, and races.
- One will try to accumulate wealth suddenly but may not be successful.
- One will have a big family and will be happy and will support many people.
Inauspicious Results of Venus in 2nd House in Astrology
- Money will be spent for clothes, ornaments and entertainment.
- One with Venus in 2nd House person may have two spouses.
- One’s friends may be drunkards and may harm him.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Venus in 2nd House For Various Ascendant in Astrology
- Venus in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Venus in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Venus in 2nd House in Astrology in Hindi
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.