Sun in 2nd house in Astrology gives a family’s legacy, dealing with family wealth and business, a very clever person, and someone who might be a restaurant owner or any business to do with home goods. Sun in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology also gives rise to a political or government career.
The second house represents the family, family history, legacy, assets, environment, of speech; the measurement of effective and good or bad speaking ability, food or quality of food. The second house signifies savings, wealth and appreciation for art and culture. The Sun represents illuminating light, father, government, ego, self-esteem and authoritative position.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the Second House
- Sun in the second house represents pride and ego-driven nature in native because of his family history, family lineage and family wealth. The native becomes self-centred and egoistic about his family environment and upbringing and decides to show off these things to other people.
- The native is respectful of his father and the values he instils in him. The native’s father can be a politician, government authority or a creative person who appreciates art and culture. The native’s father controls and drives the ego of the native. The native of Sun in the second house and his family are involved in elegant food, art and lifestyle.
- The native, however, has his own way to represent his family history and assets in a dignified manner. He would blind others from the actual reality and set the illusion of his family lineage in his own independent way. The native will lose his true essence or identity and try to focus on showing off the false representation of his family in front of others.
- The native of Sun in the second house will have authoritative, cultured and elegant speech as the second house is representative of vocal cords, and it will help him attract people to listen to him and follow him. The native can be a leader or person in authority using his qualities of speech and dominance
What does the 2nd House signify in Astrology ?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 2nd House in Astrology
- Sun in the 2nd house of wealth signifies a position in the government.
- One is liberal and charitable.
- One will win over enemies with his behaviour and good relationship.
- One’s speech is sweet and logical.
- One is wealthy and fortunate.
- One will be the owner of valuable metals like gold, silver, and copper.
- The person will be a good spender of money.
- One may have many servants at home.
- One may possess four-legged animals like horses, cows, goats, and buffaloes.
- There may always be heat in one’s body, and his eyes and limbs may always be warm.
- One will be interested in eating the best food, wearing the best clothes, and taking special care to keep the clothes clean.
- Sun in the 2nd house is favourable for doctors and lawyers.
- One will be a high official.
- If one is employed somewhere, he will earn a lot of money.
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 2nd House in Astrology
- One is short-tempered, talkative, stingy, and arrogant.
- Because of one’s proud nature, he is unable to do any auspicious work of a permanent nature.
- One lacks humility and is arrogant, boastful, and proud.
- One has a lean and weak physique, red eyes, and bad hair.
- One is dull, lacks intelligence, and is a fool.
- One may tend to forget everything.
- One is not a scholar, and his education remains incomplete.
- One lacks goodwill and sponsorship, and therefore all of one’s friends and relatives desert him.
- One will be careless and may destroy his wealth.
- One may lose his wealth, especially his paternal inheritance.
- Any work done with the intention of making money is in vain.
- The person’s fortunes are dependent on his father’s fortunes.
- One may be unable to do business or work independently.
- There may not be a mutual rapport between father and son.
- Others may seize the person’s wealth, or there may be some government penalty.
- One may not have the comfort of a good vehicle, horse, or cart.
- One may also suffer from ailments of the mouth, ear, and teeth.
- One may not be clear in speech, may stutter and express himself with difficulty.
- Due to one’s spouse, there may be some conflict in the family.
- One may even fight with his spouse and quarrel with his friends and be inimical towards them.
- One may be deprived of the happiness of a spouse or son.
- One always stays in another’s house and is unhappy.
- One does not perform any work of a permanent nature which may keep his name alive or bring him fame.
- Sun in the 2nd house of wealth is not suitable for astrologers.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 2nd House of Various Ascendants in Astrology
- Sun in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Sun in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Sun in 2nd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.