Rahu in 2nd house in Astrology gives wealth, but only after the age of 34, and it gives it in the massive amount. Rahu in the 2nd house in Vedic Astrology makes the native fight or argue with his family and relative, he has a different view on the family, and usually these natives either move out of the house at an early age or move to a foreign land, as Rahu in 2nd house take a person to foreign lands.
The second house represents speech, ability to speak, quality of speech, family lineage, family history, family relationships, family assets, savings, vocal activities and optimism.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It is representative of the native’s past life obsession that wasn’t completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and unfair way to achieve things it desires.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in 2nd House
- Rahu in the second house is obsessed with social status and recognition in the society. The native wants to earn money as soon as possible, and it creates an unusual obsession within himself. Rahu in the second house makes the person cross his limits and boundaries for everything he desires and wants in his life.
- The second house represents speech, which signifies the native of Rahu in the second house tends to lie a lot while speaking, and he uses crude or rough language often. The native of Rahu in the second house is attracted to exotic food, especially non-vegetarian food.
- The native has an unusual family while growing up, which creates an impulsive need in the native of Rahu in the second house to match society’s social standards and represent his family lineage as per the social standards. The relationship between the native and his family will be chaotic until Rahu removes its eclipse from the house at the age of 32.
- The native can suffer in his early education, but if it is with Virgo or Gemini, it will work out well for the native, and he can be a pharmacist, researcher or someone in the medical field. When Rahu looks to the eighth house it signifies that the native will try to learn the occult and hidden language and will become a bad astrologer.
What does 2nd House Signify in Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 2nd House in Astrology
- The planet gives mixed results.
- One with Rahu in 2nd House has a strong physique and is fearless.
- One may have a big nose and a mark on the chin.
- One will attain respect and fame.
- One will be well behaved and trustworthy.
- One will be wealthy.
- One with Rahu in 2nd House will attain wealth from the king and be happy.
- One will attain and accumulate wealth from abroad.
- One will destroy the enemies.
- One with Rahu in 2nd House will be fond of travelling far and wide.
- Whenever one takes up any work, there will be great obstacles in the way and great efforts will have to be put in order to become successful.
- One will profit in rearing cows and buffaloes and in trading in a related business.
- One will possess many cows.
- One will have few children.
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 2nd House in Astrology
- One with Rahu in 2nd House may have crooked and unsymmetrical teeth.
- One may leave one’s own work, and be selfish.
- One may be dominated by others, be arrogant, violent, and prone to thieving.
- One may be untruthful, speak uselessly and unpleasantly, have a harsh voice and maybe talkative.
- One may speak in a confused manner and may be unable to put one’s thoughts across clearly.
- One’s wealth will be destroyed which will make the person poor.
- One may lose money due to theft and be extremely unhappy.
- One with Rahu in 2nd House may lose paternal wealth.
- One may be born in prosperity and yet become poor and wonder aimlessly.
- One may be as wealthy as Kuber, the lord of wealth, and still, be poor.
- One’s family may be destroyed and one may witness the death of one’s relatives.
- One may fear weapons and these may be the cause of one’s death.
- One with Rahu in 2nd House may attain punishment due to wicked people.
- One may attain wealth through trading in fishes.
- One may sell leather and nails to earn one’s living.
- One may attain wealth through theft.
- One may suffer from dental ailments.
- One may suffer from ailments of the mouth and eyes.
- One may be unhappy due to the demise of one’s son.
- One’s good fortune may begin after the death of one’s father.
- One with Rahu in 2nd House may have two spouses. Money may come but may be spent. There may be obstacles in acquiring money.
- One may use the money belonging to others and attain a bad name.
- One may be unhappy in one’s native place. But may become wealthy when one goes abroad.
- One may stay in the house of lowly people.
- One may stay under the influence of wicked people.
- One may not heed the advice of friends.
- One may face a lot of opposition.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 2nd House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
- Rahu in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Rahu in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Rahu in 2nd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.