Moon in 3rd house in Astrology makes a person very witty and clever. In this position, the person has an excellent communicative ability; however, their relationship with the mother suffers. Moon in 3rd house in Vedic Astrology house gives love for media, writing, and journalism.
The third house represents courage, media, journalism, salesmanship, short distance travel and working with hands. It represents siblings, especially younger siblings, neighbours, relatives, communication, social circle, friends, media industry, journalism, acting, speaking or any form of expression. The third house is also known as the house of courage and self-efforts.
The Moon represents the emotional response to surroundings, emotional connectivity or relationship with people. It signifies the mind, which is most important as per astrology as it defines a person and his acts in life. Moon also represents the mother’s influence on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Moon in the Third House
- Moon in the third house signifies the fickle or scattered mind of the native. The native finds it hard to concentrate on one specific thing due to the influence of Mercury on the Moon, and as a result, the native finds it hard to focus on his career or job, and either gets fired or leaves the job often. The native might be emotionally confused and mentally absent.
- The native will have emotional connectivity with his siblings and will have a good relationship with them. The native’s mother will have a communicative and talkative nature. The native usually has an active and creative mind.
- The native in the third house can be a writer, and the zodiac sign will show what kind of writings the native will be involved in. The native can be involved in marketing or sales business because of his communicative nature.
- When Moon looks to the seventh house of marriage, it signifies the native will find a partner from whom he can learn and expand his knowledge. When Moon aspects the eighth house of joint assets and relationship with in-laws, the native finds himself holding back as the eighth house represents obstacles and losses. Similarly, when Moon aspects the ninth house of wisdom, spirituality, learnings, the native will aspire to learn more about the world and will travel with the same curiosity.
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
Moon in Astrology shows how one thinks and reacts to the situation, and it shows how emotional or unemotional you are depending upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind. A good position of the moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make these things auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being. If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
Auspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is pleasant-natured, meditative, an atheist, soft-spoken, loving, and suffering from cough ailments.
- One will be happy among brothers, progressive through his valour, and pleased with his dear ones.
- The native will be happy with his friends and relatives.
- One will be religiously inclined.
- One will be respected in the world.
- One will be a leader in his family.
- One will have many brothers and sisters, probably two brothers and three sisters, and all of them would be healthy.
- One will be on good terms with his neighbours and will benefit from them.
- In one’s 28th year, he may have to migrate.
- One enjoys worldly happiness.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House in Astrology
- Sisters are a source of happiness, while brothers are not so.
- One may have an odd nature, maybe a telltale, and will have weird interests.
- One will suffer cough ailments and gastric problems too.
- One may harm one’s brothers and relatives.
- Bliss from a spouse is moderate only.
- One is passionate and may have relations with the opposite sex.
- One is unsympathetic, violent, lacking happiness, and a supporter of friends.
- One may be unfortunate and not even get enough food to eat.
- In one’s 24th year, he may suffer due to penal punishment.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Moon in 3rd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
- Moon in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Leo Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Libra Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Moon in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Moon in 3rd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.