The 3rd house is representative of courage, media, journalism, salesmanship, short distance travel and working with hands.
Mars is known as a soldier planet. Mars is representative of energy, action, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition. Mars in 3rd house makes one courageous and makes them bold enough to achieve their goals.
Significance and Characteristics of Mars in 3rd House in Astrology
- Mars in the third house of astrology represents tremendous courage in the native but with selfishness. The native of Mars in the third house wants to lead and be in charge of everything, and the native always wants to direct or control his family members or siblings. This leads the native to be a selfish leader or manager such as a selfish athlete, mean manager or boss, rude and aggressive authoritative figures. The native of Mars in the third house can be an athlete, aggressive salesman, self-made attorney or businessman.
- The native is seen with the art of weaponry and could be a hunter, martial artist or involved in sports related to the weapons. If Mars is debilitated, the native could be a criminal and has the energy of a thug, looter or gangster.
- The native will be an honest and devoted journalist, and if involved in writing, he will write violent and aggressive novels or be a technical writer. The native will feel competitive even with teachers and his father. The native of Mars in the third house aspires to be at the top.
- When Mars aspects the sixth house and is debilitated, it signifies divorce and separation in a marriage. However, if Mars is excelled or is in a friendly position, it determines courage to continue the marriage.
What does the 3rd House signify in Astrology ?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mars represent in Astrology?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is brave and courageous.
- One will be wealthy, happy, and pleasure-loving.
- One will be famous, patient, talented, strong, and enlightened.
- One will be intelligent and very knowledgeable.
- One will not be dominated by anyone
- One will be ambitious, and prosperous.
- One will be endowed with wealth, camels, jewels, tents, etc.
- One will be free from ailments.
- One will be good-looking.
- One will be strong, famous, and endowed with good talents.
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 3rd House in Astrology
- One suffers from ailments and puts himself into trouble.
- One will be insistent and angry by temperament.
- One will be intelligent but light-hearted.
- One will have few sources of earning but many outlets of expenditure.
- One speaks harsh words and has a wicked brain.
- One’s brother will face hardships, and one may not be blessed with younger brothers.
- The younger and elder brother might die.
- One may have two beautiful sisters, but they may expire.
- Two brothers may also expire due to some weapons.
- One may cheat his brother and be unhappy.
- One will be fearful of cars, trains, and vehicles.
- One will quarrel with relatives and neighbours.
- One may get into tremendous trouble due to some signature on some document or giving some evidence.
- One may fracture his bones, suffer from poisoning, or burn and scar.
- One’s spouse may have illicit relations with other people.
- Poverty may prevail.
- One’s mind is unstable, and there will be mental unrest.
- One is deprived of wealth, happiness, and a house, and all happiness is destroyed.
- The mother may expire, and a stepmother may arrive.
- There may not be a younger brother.
- There may be an abortion.
- A younger brother after a younger sister may survive.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mars in 3rd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
- Mars in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Leo Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Libra Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Mars in 3d House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Mars in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Mars in 3rd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.