The 2nd house represents speaking abilities, wealth, family assets, throat, the food native consumes, collection of jewellery or gems and early education.
Mars is known as a soldier planet. Mars is representative of energy, action, fitness, selfishness, aggression and competition. Mars in 2nd house in Astrology gives lots of incoming gains, a lavish lifestyle, and a strong sex drive.
Significance of Mars in 2nd House in Astrology
- The native of Mars in 2nd house has the characteristics of a soldier. Mars in the Second House signifies dynamic and influential speech. The native has the energy to make a lot of money, but that money is usually is spent quickly.
- The native could be an influencing public speaker or politician. The native could address the crowd with a single word; he will be energetic, bold and authoritative while speaking. But, if Mars is debilitated, the native could be a rude speaker and use abusive or bad words more often in speech.
- The native is usually non-vegetarian and enjoys eating different kinds of non-veg food. The native likes to gain control of family units and assets. The native is generally short-tempered and has frequent outbursts of anger and frustration. The native cannot hold on to the money until the age of 28 when Mars matures, and the savings will be done when the native reaches the age of 36 and calms down.
- Mars, as aspects to the fifth house, gives the native a charismatic and attractive personality, and the energy possessed by the native is invested in creativity, education and family. When viewed from the seventh house, Mars gives the native sudden ups and downs in life, such as financial problems, accidents, or injuries. Similarly, when the ninth house influences Mars, the native feels forced to follow cultural and religious beliefs.
What does the 2nd House signify in Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Astrology ?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 2nd House in Astrology
- One will be tolerant, have a lean physique, and always be happy.
- One will be skilled at selling, enterprising, and trading in original metals.
- One will be truthful and endowed with a son.
- One gets good wealth but does not spend it.
- Doctors and lawyers do very well.
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 2nd House in Astrology
- One is harsh in speech.
- Because of poverty, failure, and mindlessness, one suffers agony from the family.
- One does not enjoy the pleasure of a family.
- One is deprived of wealth because he destroys it through misuse.
- One consumes bad cereals and bad quality food.
- One’s face is unattractive, or he is unskilled at speech.
- There is a possibility of ear and eye ailments.
- There may be blood infections, headaches, and some scars or injuries on the head.
- There is a possibility of assault from a weapon on the eyes or face.
- One may be destructive for his spouse and maybe infatuated with the spouses of others.
- One is unsympathetic and short-tempered.
- One may be in the company of uncultured people
- One will not be interested in rituals.
- One will be a procrastinator or will be slow in working.
- One may stay in the company of lowly people and be a fool.
- One may not be intelligent.
- There may be a wound on the face, eyes, right shoulder, or ear.
- One might be devoid of a son.
- Acquired wealth is destroyed, and new wealth is not acquired.
- Either one gets a lot of wealth or no wealth at all.
- One’s spouse will not die, but there may be separated for some time.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mars in 2nd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
- Mars in 2nd House for Aries Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Libra Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Mars in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Mars in 2nd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.