The ninth incarnation of Goddess Durga and the giver of perfection to the world, Maa Siddhidatri is the epitome of perfection, wisdom and light. She is the provider of the path of spirituality, fortune and accomplishments. She possesses shankh, gada (mace), lotus and chakra in her four hands.
Maa Siddhidatri blesses her devotees with abilities to reach heights and success. She has the eight siddhis or supernatural powers of the world named Anima, Mahima, Garima, Laghima, Prapti, Prakambya, Ishitva and Vashitva. Anima is the act of shrinking one’s body to the size of an atom; Mahima is the act of expanding one’s body to an infinitely large size; Garima is the act of becoming infinitely heavy; Laghima is the act of becoming weightless; Prapti is the act of having omnipresence; Prakambya is the act of achieving whatever one desires; Ishitva is the act of possessing absolute lordship, and Vashitva is the power to subjugate all.
Maa Siddhidatri Aarti Lyrics in English
Jay Siddhidatri Maa Tu Siddhi Ki Data,
Tu Bhakton Ki Rakshak Tu Dason Ki Mata.
Tera Naam Lete Hi Milti Hai Siddhi,
Tere Naam Se Man Ki Hoti Hai Shuddhi.
Kathin Kaam Siddh Karti Ho Tum,
Jabhi Haath Sevak Ke Sir Dharti Ho Tum.
Teri Puja Me To Na Koi Vidhi Hai,
Tu Jagdambe Daati Tu Sarv Siddhi Hai.
Ravivar Ko Tera Sumiran Kare Jo,
Teri Murti Ko Hi Man Me Dhare Jo.
Tu Sab Kaaj Uske Karti Hai Pure,
Kabhi Kaam Uske Rahe Na Adhure.
Tumhari Daya Aur Tumhari Yah Maya,
Rakhe Jiske Sir Par Maiya Apni Chhaya.
Sarv Siddhi Daati Vah Hai Bhagyashali,
Jo Hai Tere Dar Ka Hi Ambe Savali.
Himachal Hai Parvat Jahan Vaas Tera,
Maha Nanda Mandir Me Hai Vaas Tera.
Mujhe Aasra Hai Tumhara Hi Mata,
Bhakti Hai Savali Tu Jiski Data.
Benefits of Reciting Maa Siddhidatri Aarti
- Worshipping Maa Siddhidatri will result in abundance of good luck, eight siddhis and fortune in the devotees’ lives.
- Maa Siddhidatri removes ignorance and grants knowledge to the devotee.
- Maa Siddhidatri will provide wealth and prosperity to the devotee.
- Hardships, troubles, negativity and evil eye will not harm the devotee if he recites Maa Siddhidatri aarti.
- Maa Siddhidatri aarti is chanted for mental and emotional stability in devotees life.
- Recitation of Maa Siddhidatri aarti will give devotees prosperity and wealth.
- Maa Siddhidatri aarti is performed for the stability and happiness in married life.
- Reciting Maa Siddhidatri aarti will lead the path of patience for the devotee.
- Maa Siddhidatri will bless the devotee with success in his career or business.
- Devotees will feel content, stable, fearless and peaceful after praying to Maa Siddhidatri.
Best Day and Time to Recite Maa Siddhidatri Aarti
- Best day to perform Maa siddhidatri aarti will be the last day of Navratri, as she is the ninth Goddess, among all the nine Navdurgas.
- The Abhijeet, Vijay and Godhuli Muhrat in the day is considered best for the aarti, which will vary every year according to the hindu calendar and panchang.
- At homes, one can perform Maa Siddhidatri aarti in morning and in evening as well after taking bath and wearing clean clothes.
Offerings in Maa Siddhidatri Aarti
- Offerings of kheer, halwa, puri, coconut or coconut barfis should be presented before Maa Siddhidatri before aarti as bhog or prasadam.
- Kumkum, sindoori lal chunri cloth, red and yellow flowers along with incense sticks should be offered to Maa Siddhidatri during the pooja.
- Diya in evening time filled with pure ghee should be lightened as offering before the Maa Siddhidatri aarti.
- Shankh should be blown and bells should be ringing during the pooja and after the completion of aarti with the Durga Saptashati lessons.
Pooja Vidhi for Maa Siddhidatri Aarti
- Place the idol or portrait of Maa Siddhidatri near the kalash.
- Then, kumkum, red and yellow flowers should be offered to her.
- After that, offer her dhoop, agarbati, and chant the Siddhidatri devi mantra, pray for the family’s prosperity, and perform the aarti.
- Also, include a laal chunari and a shringar box.
- Coconut, kheer, naivedya, and panchamrit are offered to the Maa Siddhidatri on this day.
- Devotees also offer poori, halwa, and kale chane to the devi while performing ‘Kanya Pujan’.
Pooja Mantra or Dhyan Mantra
- The Pooja Mantra or Jaap (Dhyan Mantra) holds significance for the meditating purposes and peace in the spiritual lifestyle of the devotee.
- One may recite the mantra for however long with a rosary (mala) with a count of 108 times or in any other suitable way as long as the purpose is to serve the spiritual path in oneself.
- The mantra can be recited anytime of day and after the completion of the aarti or pooja, one may sit on the aasan in front of the Goddess and recite the jaap mantra for the benefits of inner and mental peace.
- The mantra that should be recited after pooja and aarti of Maa Siddhidatri as Dhyan mantra for the jaap is “Om Devi Siddhidatryai Namah.”
Also Read :
9 Days of Chaitra Navratri
Maa Skandmata Aarti Lyrics
Maa Katyayani Aarti Lyrics
Maa Kalaratri Aarti Lyrics
Maa Mahagauri Aarti Lyrics
Maa Siddhidatri Aarti Lyrics
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.