A person with the lord of 3rd House in 6th house or 3rd House Lord in 6th House in Astrology may feel like constantly running into obstacles when they try to take an initiative of some kind. This may be a source of significant irritation for them. On the other hand, by running into obstacles, they may develop excellent problem-solving skills. And they may form a liking for challenges. Their siblings may be a source of some challenges or unhappiness in their life, although that may improve with time.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be inimical to his co-born, be affluent, not be well-disposed to his maternal uncle and be dear to his maternal aunt.
- Satya Jatakam: With Ashubha Yoga, his brothers will not be lucky. If the lord of the 3rd house is placed in the 6th house with both Shubha and Ashubha Yogas, his brother will have mixed fortunes (i.e., fortunes and misfortunes both). With Shubha Yoga, the native may rise to high positions as commander etc., in the army, navy or air force. Or else, he may be a successful physician and earn much wealth. If, under these circumstances, the lord of the sixth house is connected with the third house, his brother will be an able athlete and good in gymnastics and physical exercises. With an Ashubha Yoga, his brother will be sickly or meet with trouble from enemies or may himself become a thief.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Hostile relations amongst brothers, unhappy through maternal uncles, rich, may have illicit relations with maternal uncle’s wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: The fourth house is always happy, endowed with a cruel wife, wealthy and intelligent.
- Their communication gets developed by talking about healing and health.
- They are animal’s activists.
- They are very competitive.
- It is brilliant.
- Their efforts go about communicating for recovery in their daily life.
- They can be psychologists of unprivileged people.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their father can be in the medical field.
- Their father can be in government organizations.
- They have a very karmic and challenging relationship with their father.
- Their father puts them in a lot of tricky situations.
- They have a rivalry with their siblings.
If the Moon is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their mother can be a doctor or a nurse.
- Their mother can be a healer.
- Their communication sty;e is developed through the mother.
- Their mother can be very sick at the initial age of the native.
- Their efforts go into healing sick people and animals.
- They are very conflicted in their mind.
If mercury is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their communication with their sibling is brilliant.
- They do business in their daily life.
- They are very analytical.
- They are activists for animals and the unprivileged.
- They make mutual criticism with their siblings.
- They are financial analysts in their daily life.
- They are great lawyers.
If Venus is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their spouse brings trouble to them.
- They love unprivileged people and animals.
- They are creative people in their daily life.
- Their artistic skills are about dramatizing situations.
- They play a role in the movie that deals with trouble.
- They express themselves by rapping and singing.
- Their spouse can be medical industry a lawyer.
If Mars is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are aggressive in their work lives.
- They are very competitive.
- They pick up many fights and get into trouble.
- They have physical fights with their siblings.
- They can be part of drug dealing and bad people.
- They can be killers.
- They can be soldiers and athletes.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are guides for unprivileged people.
- They do finance work in their daily routine.
- They can be a teacher in their daily routine.
- They are law advisors.
- They are health counsellors.
- They can be a preacher.
- They find their gurus in conflicts area.
If Saturn is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They may not have younger siblings, or they don’t have a good relationship with them.
- They get victory over their enemies.
- Their effort and communication are not being fructified if the Saturn is malefic and damaged.
- They can be a government worker in non-profit organizations.
Lord of 3rd House (3rd House Lord) in Different houses:
- Lord of 3rd House in 1st House
- Lord of 3rd House in 2nd House
- Lord of 3rd House in 3rd House
- Lord of 3rd House in 4th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 5th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 6th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 7th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 8th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 9th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 10th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 11th House
- Lord of 3rd House in 12th House
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.