Jupiter in 3rd house in Astrology gives a good relationship with siblings, and the native may also receive a lot of help from siblings. Jupiter in 3rd house in Vedic Astrology gives excellent writing ability and a very high philosophical mind to the native.
The 3rd house represents siblings, especially younger siblings, short-distance travel, neighbours, relatives, communication, social circle, friends, media industry, journalism, acting, speaking or any form of expression. The third house is also known as the house of courage and self-efforts.
Jupiter is representative of knowledge, wisdom, guidance, teachings, beliefs, spirituality and ethics. Jupiter is also significant in wealth, children and education.
Significance and Characteristics of Jupiter in 3rd House in Astrology
- The third house represents small groups, and Jupiter in the third house loves having a team to manage; he loves having a team to help him excel in business.
- The native of Jupiter in the third house is very well versed in the ability to sell something or manage an administrative side of the business. The native with Jupiter in the third house is a good communicator, an honest news anchor or a journalist.
- The native of Jupiter in the third house could meet his partner through a small group event, media event, publication party or mutual introduction.
- The native of Jupiter in the third house is confident about taking the initiative and is sure something good will come along. This optimism and courage make the native a successful and respectful person.
- Jupiter in the third house makes the native teach realistic subjects such as mathematics, science or marketing. The native brings wisdom to anything he teaches that makes it easy to understand.
- The native of Jupiter in the third house gets his partner with speculative intuitive qualities, and the partner will be equally interested in the subjects the native is involved in. They will make a good pair together with an equal level of understanding and compatibility in their marriage or relationship.
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Jupiter represent in Astrology?
Jupiter is the knowledge we gain in a lifetime, and it is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and fatherly figures.
Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
Jupiter represents a husband in a female’s chart, and it is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
Jupiter in Astrology signifies knowledge, higher education, and wisdom embodied in spiritual traditions and religion. As gaining knowledge is essential for evolution and spiritual growth, Jupiter also indicates the general life growth principle.
Physically, Jupiter relates to the growth of the body; mentally, to the increase of happiness and sense of fullness; and socially, to the family’s growth in front of the offspring and family.
Auspicious Results of Jupiter in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is strong, prosperous, and courageous.
- Jupiter in the 3rd house encourages religious and spiritual thoughts in one.
- One is intelligent and thoughtful.
- One will be an atheist, knowledgeable in the shastras, control his senses, and perform many religious deeds.
- One will be enlightened, skilled, and successful at whatever he aims to do.
- One may have 3 to 5 brothers and the bliss of good family life.
- One will always think about his brother’s welfare.
- One’s brothers will be established people.
- One will be endowed with friends and relatives.
- One will be loving towards his spouse.
- One will be prudent.
- One will benefit from writing.
- Teaching is a good profession for one.
- One might suddenly become wealthy or poor and maybe demoted to an ordinary position from a position of authority.
- Poverty does not disturb the native’s peace, and he remains calm and collected.
- One will benefit financially from relatives.
- One will excel at mental and educational work.
- The brother is long-lived.
- There may be 3 brothers.
- One may have control over his senses and may undertake pilgrimages.
- One is uneducated but appears to be educated.
- One’s friends are also educated.
Inauspicious Results of Jupiter in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is extremely lowly and has a lowly mentality.
- One is ungrateful and does not consider that anyone has favoured him.
- One may be uncultured, lazy, and unenthusiastic.
- One may be stingy and uncharitable.
- One may be insulted, sinful, and may have a wicked brain.
- One may be poor, pleasure-loving, and fond of other’s spouses.
- One may behave like a friend towards friends, but he may not be trustworthy.
- Despite good fortunes, one is unable to accumulate sufficient funds.
- One is defeated by his spouse and is not affectionate towards his spouse, sons, and friends.
- One does not feel hungry and is weak.
- One may suffer from poor appetite.
- The person’s enemies may increase, and wealth may be destroyed.
- There are obstacles in the brother’s progress, and all of them may not progress together.
- One may frequently change his opinions and sides.
- There would be elder brothers but no elder sisters.
- Education remains incomplete.
- One’s living is earned through a job.
- Jupiter in 3rd house may close down the Independent business, and one may have to take up a job.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Jupiter in 3rd House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Leo Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Libra Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Capricorn Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- Jupiter in 3rd House for Pisces Ascendant
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Jupiter in 3rd House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.